All of our Themes are able to be translated into any language. The process of translating the theme is user responsibility. The following instructions are given as guidance.
- Open wp-config.php and replace this:
define ('WPLANG', '');with this (substitute the language string (bg_BG) with your own!):
define ('WPLANG', 'bg_BG');
- Download and install POEDIT
- Connect to your site -> open your theme/languages directory
- Download the default.pot file and open it with POEDIT.
- Translate file and save it as bg_BG (the file name must match with the string you inserted into wp-config.php)
- Two files will be generated after saving. bg_BG.pot and bg_BG.mo
- Upload the .mo and .pot files into wp-content/themes/your-theme/languages folder
Your WordPress installation should be in the language you intend on using the site.